Skip to main content

Earn $75 Your FIRST DAY Watching Videos Online -Make Money Online in 24 Hours


 seventy-five a day watching videos right online yep this is a baby lamb she's soft in warm and she will cuddle with you while you make money watching videos the very first step that you must do is go right over to this website it's at ww-well combate guys my name is I create videos that show people how to make money online and if you subscribe right now I will send you a notification and an update whenever I create a new video so you don't miss anything and if you stay towards the end of this video I'm going to share with you a bonus that will allow you to make even more money right on lime important disclaimer most people only make a few dollars a day watching videos well this is because they haven't watched this video 99% of the people who closed or skip through my videos do not make much money at all so make sure to watch this video all the way through to the end what would it be like to make money watching videos I mean most of us are watching videos on the internet all the time it's the future of television right what if there was a method you could follow that would pay you for watching videos on a daily basis think about what you could do with all

the extra time on your hands while most people go to work all you do is turn on your phone and play videos I mean you're already doing it anyway why not get paid for doing it in this video you'll learn how regular people just like you and me are earning a daily income just by watching videos bonus alert towards the end of this video I'm going to share with you an app that will pay you for watching YouTube videos sounds pretty cool well it is and if you stay towards the end I'm gonna share with you all the details the very first step is to make sure you have a PayPal account since this will be the way that you will be receiving your money you may also receive funds or convert points to gift cards such as Amazon Walmart BestBuy and stores like that but I think most of you like the cash right me too cash is nice so make sure you have a PayPal account if you

already have one then you should be good to go let's go ahead and continue this first website is gonna pay you for watching videos and there's also several other different things that you can do like do surveys play games earn cashback but I'm sure most of you want to watch videos and get paid for doing it well so do i well here's a website right here and I'll give you the name of the website in just a moment but if you look up here there is a PayPal logo they love paying you through PayPal and you can see that I've been using this service right here you can see my name there  and I've got five hundred and seventy nine points I've also got some referrals well there's this blue bar at the very top of the screen here on this website now when this blue bar reaches all the way over here to the right that's going to be at a hundred percent well at that point you can cash out with your choice of any amount that you're qualified for for an example over here at the cash out section of the website we can clearly see the PayPal logo we can make a selection here on the amount

that we would like to cash out we can choose five dollars ten dollars twenty five fifty dollars it's totally up to you based on the number of points that you have in your account once you log in you're gonna want to go to the offers section and then you will find several different offers that you guys can look over now there's one here called add gym and when you view that they will give you the opportunity to watch videos but you can also watch advertisements finding advertisements weird kind of advertisements and they're gonna give you points for doing that just like it says here aren't up to twenty five hundred points well that's not too bad oh t

that I mentioned you can also cash out with Bitcoin which is a crypto currency which is gaining a lot of value right now and they say this is the future of money well they will actually pay you through Bitcoin up to ten dollars so that's pretty cool just want to let you know about that you can also earn points by referring friends and it's actually a pretty good deal when you refer to people you'll earn twenty five percent of the points that they earn and if you refer three people you'll earn fifty percent of all of your referrals points well so that's a pretty good deal if I know three people it's a pretty good chunk of change.

 I can earn fifty percent of everything that they earn hmm something to really think about the website you're gonna want to go to is featured points com now once you get there you can set up an account with Gmail or Facebook that's pretty straightforward you can also view the apps so yes you can use your phone and install the apps and make money watching videos right on your phone you can go to the App Store and look at the reviews now I don't know about you but a lot of people that go to the App Store especially iPhone users they're usually really picky about the different apps that they use on their phones and well surprisingly this app right here has about 4.3 stars out of 5 which is pretty good this person right here says that it's a pretty good app this person over here says that it needs a little bit more work but the rewards are legit about 4 stars out of 5 which is really not too bad so go over there and check it out that's over at featurepoints com

the next app is called app trailers and this is just a little app for earning some extra money while you guys watch videos now far as I know this is only available in the United States so if you're outside of the United States then you might want to look at the other websites and apps that we talked about on this video but with app trailers which is only available on Android devices you can grab your phone and go to the Google Play Store log in and click on watch videos and your account will accumulate in points the more videos that you watch and you can cash that out for gift card Amazon PayPal gift card Target Walmart and someone a really cool tip is to try to find friends and family that also have devices in your home and to log in with your account on their devices so when they watch videos you earn points from the videos that they watch another

website that you can check out is called reward able what you can do is go to this website and click on join the app for free and as you can see you can watch videos do surveys complete different sweepstakes and earn money that way so it's a pretty good deal over five million dollars has already been earned with the app basically you complete little tasks you cash out rewards and you can receive these rewards through PayPal and you can also join and be a part of a large community they've had reviews on ABC NBC Wall Street Journal and C net and they also have some pretty good reviews so go over there and check it out that's at reward able comm another app that I want to talk about is appNanna you can get paid with this free app just for watching videos playing games and doing all sorts of different things that are actually a lot of fun you can download it it's available for the iPhone and Android devices they also have an affiliate program where most of their qualified applicants are making around 300 dollars a day .

so if you want more info head on over to the app Nana.com website scroll all the way down to the bottom here and click on the referral program and you can get more information about that now I promised you guys I would save the best for last and that's making money watching YouTube videos seems kind of interesting right how the heck is this possible does YouTube know about it I don't know but it's actually got a pretty unique twist to the whole thing and so I'm gonna go ahead and explain that to you this is tv2 over at TV - to.com it's an entertainment ecosystem on the blockchain kind of cool but did you know you can convert your blockchain cryptocurrency to fiat which is just regular dollars and you can basically use the money that

you earn from this app pretty much anywhere now the way it works is you have a phone and you have a television set and so what you do is you walk through via the setup guide that is provided to you on the website just go ahead and click on setup there at the very top and that'll walk you through step by step on exactly how to set that up they've been mentioned on entrepreneur magazine Forbes vice but looking through here really all you do is just like it says you watch videos earn crypto and boost your earnings by completing different tasks and they also have quite a few news and updates so they really keep you updated on the latest regarding the app so you guys don't miss anything but it's a pretty good deal now looking over here on how to use everything and how to set it up you download the tv2 app on your phone you link your devices with

that app and then you kick back lean back and earn crypto now if you want to convert your crypto into US dollars or whichever currency that you're with you can simply go over to coinbase comm and set up an account and you can have the crypto converted to your fiat and have the funds sent to your bank account which is kind of cool looking over on the Apple App Store now the reviews are not really that bad scrolling down here and if you look closely as I mentioned that we're going to be watching YouTube videos you can see this one here it looks like unbox therapy will be on the app as well as also dude perfect is also appearing on the app well these are youtubers that have decided to allow the videos to appear on the TV 2 app so they can generate ad revenue and so they can get more subscribers and they're gonna pay you for watching their videos.

 sounds like a pretty good deal to me but go over there and check it out that's over at TV - to calm now hold on a minute I wanted to go over something real quick and just be honest with you guys you know you're really not going to get rich doing this right the thing is is once you stop watching videos the money stops and so you could be watching one day but let's just say you don't have time to watch videos on the next day well the money stops and how would you like to learn how to create a full time passive income right on the internet now a passive income is something where you're making money when you're not working you're making money when you're not watching videos as a matter of fact I woke up this morning checked my

phone and I had new money inside of the account before I even woke up well how exactly is this possible well I'm gonna sure that with you guys and it wasn't even that long ago I remember working in my garage here's a picture of me this is in Southern Oregon and whoo I struggled and I struggled for a very very long time trying to crack the whole code about how exactly do you make a money online I saw a lot of other people doing it and so I wanted to know the secret and exactly how to do that so I worked days and nights sitting there I have a little plastic fold-up desk with a little laptop there and and I was broke I was really struggling and it wasn't until I plugged in with the right people that showed me step-by-step on exactly how to do this I've seen other people make a lot of money so what I did is I got in touch with those people that showed me took me by the hand I watched their videos everything was clear and concise and I was thinking

I wish I had this years ago as a matter of fact this has allowed my family and I to move down here to southern Florida it wasn't always like that but now I'm living the so-called laptop lifestyle which is pretty cool but you know when we were up in Oregon the weather wasn't too good and we had to keep the kids inside 9 to 10 months out of the year and it was rough you know kids want to go out to play I'm sorry it's the weather's not too great so what we decided to do since this passive income business is working so good and I'm going to show you guys exactly how to get started with this because this is exact same thing that I did and anybody can do this well I asked my wife I said honey if you could move anywhere in the United States you know where would you want to go and she says you know I want to be warm so

we decided to move to Florida and we packed the bags we sold almost everything that we had and put what was left into this little trailer this little u-haul trailer here and we towed that clear across the United States I took about a week now we saw a lot of beautiful things I always remember those windmills on the way here it was just beautiful to see all of that I really missed that trip even though it was a long trip but we saw a lot of beautiful things and we finally made it here and it's kind of funny because when I left Oregon I was wearing this oh where is it this big jacket in pants and shoes and or boots or whatever I had on there going from that to arriving in Florida wearing a t-shirt and shorts and flip-flops quite a difference and its really changed our lives and now we live 15 minutes away from the beach and I want to share this with you guys today if you want to see what this is all about I've got a little video that you can go to and watch the simple video there's

even a video of me there if you want to go check it out down below in the description of this video there's going to be a little link there which is my number run recommended opportunity online so go ahead check that out right now and I will get that information over to you right away if you guys enjoyed what you have seen on this video I would really appreciate it if you can give me a thumbs up and hit that like button or punch that like button or smash that like button whatever you guys want to do and subscribe and what I'll do is I'll keep you updated and send you a notification whenever I create a new video so you guys don't miss anything if certainly wouldn't want to miss a video they're pretty cool right yeah and I like the I like the baby lamb it's gonna keep me snuggly tonight you guys have an awesome day 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Legit Ways To Make Money And Passive Income Online - How To Make Money Online

   Did you know you can actually make money online? yeah that’s right, and all you need is a computer or phone with internet access. So in this article, I’m going to show you 10 websites where you can actual start making some side cash or if you are really serious, some good Money! isn’t that amazing! On some of these websites you can actually make as much as a 100 dollars a day or even more, and the best part is, you don’t have to quit your 9 - 5 job, you can make this money, working in your free time. On the internet, there are two distinct ways of making money. The first way is active income. With active income, its like your normal 9 -5 job. You only get paid for the work you do. If you do not work, you don’t make money, as simple as that. The second way is through passive income. This is my favorite method because, with active income, all you do is put in the work once, and the money in theory should keep rolling in, without you having to do any more work other then maybe pro

Post Simple Videos & Make $30,000/Month Make Money Online

        one thousand dollars a day right on YouTube just by posting simple videos that equals to about thirty thousand dollars a month this is h2o it's inorganic transparent odorless and tasteless and it's contained inside every living creature on earth in this video I'm gonna show you how you can earn $30,000 a month with h2o on YouTube step-by-step the very first thing you must do is go right over to welcome back guys my name is bi mark I create videos that show people how to make money online and if you subscribe right now I will send you a notification and an update whenever I create a new video so you don't miss anything and if you stay towards the end of this video I'm gonna share with you a bonus that will allow you to make even more money right on line warning results are not typical please use this at your own risk you may only make $200.  a day or maybe only $500 a day using this method use this at your own risk and please be careful before you proce