Skip to main content

Make $250 Listening To MUSIC! Worldwide and FREE - Make Money Online


listening to music is something that we  all love doing we listen in the car when  we're out with friends while we're doing  our homework you can listen to music  just about anywhere but here's the big  question did you make money the last  time you listened to music yeah didn't  think so what if there was a simple  button on your phone that paid you money to PayPal every time you played your  favorite jams and yes this does exist  and it's awesome pay attention to this  video because I'm going to reveal  everything right now welcome back guys  my name is big mark I create videos that  show people how to make money online and if you subscribe right now I'll send you  a notification and an update .

whenever I  come out with a new video so you don't  miss anything and if you stay towards  the end of this video I'm gonna share  with you a bonus that will allow you to  make even more money right online  warning results are not typical you may  only make $50 or maybe just $100 using  this method so please be careful before  you proceed watch every second of this  video and if you do you'll learn how to  make fifty to two hundred and fifty  dollars by the end of this video and exactly how to make a part-time income  without leaving your home how to make  sure you have a consistent daily income  coming in anyone can push a simple play  button on their phone and that's really  all you have to do to start earning  money just imagine waking up in the  morning and turning on your music money  machine go on with your day  relax make a nice meal all while earning  money playing your favorite tunes and  the best part is this is a hundred  percent free.

 now the very first step is  to make sure you have a PayPal account  since this is how you're going to  receive your funds with the different  websites that I'm going to show you  right on this video so just go right  over to paypal.com and come right up  here to the very top and click on sign  up create a simple personal account and  then click on next you guys will be up and running in minutes it's that simple  the greatest thing about using these  websites to get paid for listening to  music is that you can use these services  worldwide yes so that means that they  support  every single country and also it's a  hundred percent free there's no premiums  or anything like that you guys can sign  up in minutes and get started right away  now I know a lot of you guys are  wondering well how exactly do I get paid  well that's the good news so you  actually get paid.

 through PayPal just  like it says here we pay via PayPal so I  thought you guys would love to hear that  and that's pretty exciting because a lot  of us are already familiar with PayPal  and how easy it is to receive payments so that's a really a cool thing now I'll  be showing you the names of these  websites in just a moment so stay with  me here I'll give you all the details  towards the end of this video you can  also see live statistics from all the  different listeners around the world that are listening right now and they've  already paid out two hundred seventeen  thousand dollars to all of their users  and they have currently twelve hundred  and thirty five people are listening  right now and making money with this  website currently they have seventy eight thousand members that are a part  of this and you can scroll down here and  zoom in and out and see how many people  are listening in different countries and  also the country that's around your area.

 the first step is to register with the  website so you guys can get access to  the dashboard you'll just need an email  and a password it's really really simple to get started and then once you see  your dashboard you're gonna be able to  choose one out of three radio stations  now just remember guys you get paid  every 15 minutes that you listen to  music so every 15 minutes the points are  added to your account which you can  later redeem for PayPal cash so choose  one of the three radio stations right  here to get started now you guys can  choose to listen to mixed music of all  different varieties of music out there  or you can listen to the top 100 songs  or you can just listen to news if for  those days that maybe you don't want to  listen to music you can get a paid for  listening to the news I mean it's kind  of weird .

 now the next station is going to be  about dance music and remixes and things  like that that's actually my personal  favorite but number three radio station  right here is going to be all about easy  listening so if you guys want to have easy listening just light music going on  in the background while you guys do different chores maybe around the house  or maybe study or do your homework or  something like that well you can actually get paid for doing it to get  paid for listening to music the very  first step is to click on one of these  buttons right next to the different  genre  that you want to listen to so for me I'm  gonna choose the dance one so I'm gonna  click on start radio 2 now as soon as I  do that a new tabs going to appear in  the browser.

now the first thing you're  going to see is this little player up  here so you can just really just click  on this little play button the music's  gonna start the play and then you guys  will start to earn money now what you're  also going to see is a banner  advertisement now guys this is how they  make their money and what they're gonna  do is pay you a portion of the  advertising costs that they make so  really they make a little money you make  a little money it's a win-win for everybody so to get started listening to  music just come up here and press the  play button here we go and you can see the music's really not  that bad guys it's definitely.

  something  that I could listen to in the background  so this is totally cool now I've got something even more exciting to share  with you guys you can actually play the  music in iTunes and still get paid I  know it sounds crazy play the music in  iTunes I mean it doesn't make any sense  right well here's what you do so right  over here on the website there's going to be a little button that says open the  stream with your player now as soon as  you do that it's going to download this  little stream file well if you open that  stream file it's gonna open into the  player that's set by default well in my  case this is iTunes so all you have to  do when it loads up and I call this my  music money machine so whenever I want  to make a little money.

 I'll click Play  let's go ahead and check it out  here's another way that you can make  money by listening to music I found this  weird website that wants to pay you for  using your phone I don't know I guess  you pick up your phone and you dial a number and you sit there and listen and  they're actually going to pay you for  doing that it's actually a live radio  broadcast and they're gonna pay you  money directly to your PayPal account so  over here just go to this website all  you're gonna do is just sign up and use  a unique number and create your user  profile and then you're gonna be able to  access different numbers and things like  that and you guys are gonna be able to  perform a short test call after the test  call is complete you guys get paid for  listening to a live radio broadcast I know I've never seen anything else like  this.

 so it's totally cool and you also  get speedy payments you can choose  between weekly or monthly payments by  either bank transfer Bitcoin which is  kind of cool  Amazon vouchers and you can even choose  charity if you want to so this is a  really cool website something that I've  never seen before and you guys can just earn cash just by using your phone and  dialing in on a number and listening to  live radio broadcasts but one of my  favorite websites for making money  listening to music is this one right here this is going to be a website where  you can get paid to rate different  artists and rate their songs even  popular artists that are out there right  now yeah so go to this website make an  account and then what you're gonna do  this big orange bar here at the very top you're gonna want to click right there  on that button or over here that says  rate music and then so once you click on  that that'll open up a player into a new.

  window it'll tell you the artists name  and the song so after you get finished  listening to the music it'll bring it  over to this page right here where you  can rate the track that you just listened to so let's say maybe I could  say like I love it or I like it or it's  okay or I don't like it or I hate it  whatever it is however you feel about  the music what you're gonna do is enter  in your comments right here and then you  guys will get points for every single review that you do and those points can  be later redeemed for an Amazon gift  card so this was really cool this is  like a little raffle so all the points  you can convert that into an Amazon gift  card you can go over to Amazon and buy  stuff and so listen to music get an Amazon card and go over there to Amazon  come and buy different things and have  it shipped to your house so this is a  really cool deal  this next website is really unique.

 they're actually going to pay you  for listening to music when the music  arrives in your inbox you're going to  click on a link and then that will go  over to a website you can listen to the music and then they're going to pay you  for that so it's really cool and so the  first thing you're gonna do is just  watch this walkthrough video right here  that'll explain everything on what to do  and then you guys will sign up with the  service it's a hundred percent free and then you'll wait for the music to arrive  in your inbox and then you get paid to  listen and then you can also support the  bands that you love if you guys are  enjoying this video so far smash that  like button right now give me a thumbs  up and post me a comment below this video and tell me which country you're  from this way I could provide more  videos for making money online that work  in your area okay so let's go over the  four websites that we talked about on  this video.

 the first one was Radio earn  this is the one where you guys can get paid for simply just listening to music  you can stream this into iTunes if you  want to and so the websites called radio  earn calm you can go over to radio earn  calm or just simply type that into  Google and you should find a link to  this page right here come up to the very  top here where it says sign up and then  you guys will be on your way the other websites called cash for minutes now for  this one they are going to pay you for  picking up your phone dialing a number  and then you guys get to make money with  your monthly unused phone minutes simply  by listening to internet radio.

  broadcasts I know it's kind of weird but  this is what they do and that's what  it's all about the other one here is hid  predictor you guys get paid for  reviewing new music some music that's  never even been heard before even by  some famous artists that are out there  and you guys get the review and give a  little bit of feedback on the music  support your favorite bands and then you  guys get paid for doing that so that's  over at hit predictor calm the next  website is music x-ray now what you're  gonna want to do is go over to google  and type in music x-ray get paid to  listen and that'll bring you to this  page that you're looking at  when you get to the website just come down here to the very bottom and click  on sign up for free that I'll take you  right over here you just need a username  email and password you can also sign up  with. SoundCloud and Facebook which is  kind of cool so go over and check that out.

 now guys they're just one thing let  me ask you a question you know are you  really making the most out of your time  by doing this and let's face it you're  really trading time for money here I  mean once you stop listening to the  music while the money could stop and so  you're really putting in a lot of time your trading time for effort here and a  lot of these channels they're gonna pay  you a little bit but you may have to  listen or have the music playing for  almost 24 hours a day to really earn any  kind of real income the type of income  that I know you're really really looking  for and so this really reminds me back  in the day when I were struggling I was struggling for a very very long time  trying to figure out how exactly do you  make money online.

 how can I do that you  know I've heard about people making  money just sitting at home on their  laptop but not just any money I'm  talking about something real something  tangible something like a full time  passive income that I can do right from  home see for me guys I didn't really  want to go anywhere I wanted to just  stay in my pajamas eat at home work out  at home not have to really see anybody  and make money just with a simple laptop  on a desk now here's an old picture of  me this is in Southern Oregon and my  garage was my office and this is before  I figured all this stuff out but I  struggled for a very very long time like sales we're in a big jacket there  because it was cold actually had a  heater in that garage but it was still  cold and just banging away at the  computer trying to figure out different ways to make money online and it wasn't  until I plugged in with the right people.

  that showed me exactly step-by-step on  how to do this and a matter of fact this  has allowed us to move down here to  southern Florida so we were  organ and we were cold guys you know the weather conditions were not that great  we had to have the kids inside like nine  to ten months out of the year and they  wanted to go say daddy I want to go  outside and play but it was just it was  just too cold and you know it just  wasn't that safe and so I sat down with  my wife one day I said honey you know  we're making money with this new thing  that I got going now and uh and we were  really living living like way under our  means I mean it was just this new opportunity thing they worked so well  and I was just like we got to get out  right we got to go somewhere else so I  asked my wife I said if you could live  anywhere in the world or anywhere in the  United States where do you want to live  well we both agreed that we wanted to be  warm.

 so we moved down here to Southern  Florida and it was quite a trip  so we made the move he made the decision  what we did is we sold almost all our  stuff like 90% of the stuff in our house  we actually sold it and we put all the  rest into this little u-haul trailer and  we towed this with our car took about a  week and we drove clear across the  United States and it was a beautiful  drive lots of really really cool stuff  to see of course unfortunately I  wouldn't be able to show you everything  on this video but we saw so many  beautiful things along the way driving  clear across the whole continent it  seemed like and so and then we arrived  here in Florida so really.

 I went from  like wearing this jacket and pants from a week later wearing flip-flops and  shorts walking out on the beach and guys  I'm really living that laptop lifestyle  and this can be done it can be done but  here's the thing there's so much bad  information out there on the internet I  think a lot of you want something real  something that's really going to help  you and so you can really get ahead I  don't know what your situation is if  you're working a nine-to-five or you're  working for the man you're stuck in  traffic you want to get out of traffic  break free from that and have more time  and freedom to do what you want to do I  know some of you right now don't have it  if you don't have a job at all  and maybe it would be nice to be able to do.

 something while you're at home with  your kids I don't know what your  situation is if you need to be at home for some reason there's never been a  better time to really check this out  so down below in the description of this  video I've got a link there for you guys  go ahead and click on that now that's  going to take you over to another video  that will explain and show you everything on what this whole thing is  all about  ok so go ahead and check out that link  below right now and I will get that  information over to you right away  if you guys enjoyed this video well hey  hit that subscribe give me a light  whatever which way you want to do it  okay and we will see you guys on the  next video much love and respect to  everybody out there I wish you the best  of success and we'll see you on the next  one alright peace out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Legit Ways To Make Money And Passive Income Online - How To Make Money Online

   Did you know you can actually make money online? yeah that’s right, and all you need is a computer or phone with internet access. So in this article, I’m going to show you 10 websites where you can actual start making some side cash or if you are really serious, some good Money! isn’t that amazing! On some of these websites you can actually make as much as a 100 dollars a day or even more, and the best part is, you don’t have to quit your 9 - 5 job, you can make this money, working in your free time. On the internet, there are two distinct ways of making money. The first way is active income. With active income, its like your normal 9 -5 job. You only get paid for the work you do. If you do not work, you don’t make money, as simple as that. The second way is through passive income. This is my favorite method because, with active income, all you do is put in the work once, and the money in theory should keep rolling in, without you having to do any more work other then maybe pro

Post Simple Videos & Make $30,000/Month Make Money Online

        one thousand dollars a day right on YouTube just by posting simple videos that equals to about thirty thousand dollars a month this is h2o it's inorganic transparent odorless and tasteless and it's contained inside every living creature on earth in this video I'm gonna show you how you can earn $30,000 a month with h2o on YouTube step-by-step the very first thing you must do is go right over to welcome back guys my name is bi mark I create videos that show people how to make money online and if you subscribe right now I will send you a notification and an update whenever I create a new video so you don't miss anything and if you stay towards the end of this video I'm gonna share with you a bonus that will allow you to make even more money right on line warning results are not typical please use this at your own risk you may only make $200.  a day or maybe only $500 a day using this method use this at your own risk and please be careful before you proce

Earn $75 Your FIRST DAY Watching Videos Online -Make Money Online in 24 Hours

 seventy-five a day watching videos right online yep this is a baby lamb she's soft in warm and she will cuddle with you while you make money watching videos the very first step that you must do is go right over to this website it's at ww-well combate guys my name is I create videos that show people how to make money online and if you subscribe right now I will send you a notification and an update whenever I create a new video so you don't miss anything and if you stay towards the end of this video I'm going to share with you a bonus that will allow you to make even more money right on lime important disclaimer most people only make a few dollars a day watching videos well this is because they haven't watched this video 99% of the people who closed or skip through my videos do not make much money at all so make sure to watch this video all the way through to the end what would it be like to make money watching videos I mean most of us are watching videos on the