Skip to main content

Earn $1000 Per Day With GOOGLE TRICK Just Copy & Paste -Make Money Online


  everyone knows about Google it's one of the most powerful search engines in the world I mean even old people know about it we all use it every single day but there's one thing that's missing do you know what it is you guessed it money let me ask you a question are you getting paid to use Google yeah probably not would you like to yeah me too so if you want to make money with Google there's just a few simple steps that you must do first watch this video next follow all the steps that I give you and last enjoy the money that you make I mean really you earned it take some time off indulge go ahead treat yourself welcome back guys my name is big mark I create videos that show people how to make money online and if you subscribe right now I will send you a notification and an update whenever I create a new video so you don't miss anything and if you stay towards the end of this video I'm gonna share with you a bonus that will allow you to make even more money right on line all right let's go ahead and jump back into the video.

 let's face it the world has changed jobs are just not reliable anymore long commutes and being stuck in traffic I mean who wants to do that cranky bosses and co-workers that can really get us down but now there's a better way more and more people are staying at home and making money right online I mean think about it making thousands of dollars a day in your PJs I mean it really doesn't get much better than that there's no experience required and you can start today so let's begin warning results are not typical please use this at your own risk you may only make $400 a day or maybe just $500 a day using this method so please be careful before you proceed watch every second of this video because you're going to learn how to make 500 to 1000 dollars by the end of this video also exactly how to make a part-time income without leaving your home and how to make sure you have a consistent daily income coming in what you're looking at right now is a website that shows you how to make money online just like it says right here eighty one legit ways to earn money online or how about a hundred and fifty legitimate work from home jobs that are hiring right now and forty nine high-paying online survey sites to earn extra cash.

  so there's lots of information right on this website but there's one way that many websites are not talking about and that's how to make money with the power of Google now just remember to follow me step by step through this video and I'm gonna show you exactly what you need to do now it's super easy and there's just a few simple steps involved so make sure to watch this video all the way through now you can find all of these articles right I'll be here on money pantry com but out of all the ways this website shows you how to make money one of the best ways is use the power of Google and this unique copy and paste method that I'm going to show you right on this video all you have to do right now is go over to money pantry com forward slash get paid to right now this requires zero investment and you don't have to pay any startup fees or anything like that and the pay is relatively fast in fact there are many blogs online and magazines that pay you for stories and different things and they pay you instantly.

 so how cool is that I love getting paid instantly now when you get to this website you can see right here that you have the potential to earn between fifty and three thousand dollars per blog post I know it sounds crazy but if you scroll down here you're gonna find a lot of different websites in several different categories that are gonna pay you $100 per post and $50 up to two hundred seven hundred dollars per post just like it says right here from Alaskan Airlines magazine so you can see there's tons of opportunity right here just waiting for you and this is really really exciting but if you scroll down way down here you're gonna find sites that pay you to write about general interest so almost about anything this is totally wide-open so you can write stories and they'll actually pay you for writing the cool story maybe some than that happened to you today well go ahead and write it and then submit it and you might get approved and if you do sites like Chicken Soup for the Soul will pay you 200 bucks per article that you write so that's that's pretty outstanding it's really exciting something that I might even get interested in now there's one website that I want you guys to look at right here it's called vibrant life now if I click on that if you like this video so far smash that like button right now.

 give me a thumbs up and tell me below in the comments which country you are from this way I can provide more videos for making money online that work in your area all right let's go ahead and jump back into the video when you visit one of these websites it's very important to look over the details so you can find out what the articles need to be about so for example a health exercise nutrition self-help family spiritual balance and things like that now just remember I'm going to show you how to create your own articles without really having to write anything so how cool is that bonus alert bonus alert if you guys just want to get paid for writing articles you don't want to have to use Google or any of the stuff that we're talking about on this video if you want to get paid per word that you write that I would highly suggest you go over to textbroker dot-com this is a really cool website that you can bid on different jobs and take on little projects and write and get paid per word it's really cool and you could come over here they have a little calculator you can slide this little word counter around just to kind of see the potential on how much money that you guys can make so even like you know seven hundred seven thousand words can pay you like three hundred and sixty five bucks so there's a lot of potential here.

 I would really highly suggest if you do have any kind of writing experience is to go right over to text poker right now and maybe go over there and check it out and make some money part-time so make sure to read over websites like vibrant life so you guys have all the details so you know exactly what your article needs to be about now the next step what you're gonna do is go over to a website called Quora now this is right over here now we're not gonna make an account or we're not gonna get in there and use all the social media features of korah that's not really what this is about but we are going to harness and utilize Quora for helping us to get article ideas and we can copy little segments and things and put together our own article that will sell for a lot so we can make some extra cash everything is right on this website so for an example what you guys could do is since over here on vibrant life this is like more of a health type blog and they're gonna pay you for posting and this is really exciting because we can write and find information about exercise nutrition weight loss so let's go ahead and do that so over here on Quora I'm gonna type in something let's see so how to lose weight maybe something a little bit more specific so how to lose weight without doing exercise and you can seize people have searched for this and have asked this question and already on Quora so that's great there's lots of good information about this on this website so let's just go ahead and click right here and that'll show the results on this page so.

 we can just scroll through here and look and gather together different ideas from people that are answering questions from people that have asked that question you know how do I lose weight without exercise I mean that's just like the big thing everybody wants to know how to do that so that will be a great article to put together for these blogs browsing through here though you can see this woman right here has written a huge response that's going to give us a lot of different ideas on what we could write something about so really a lot of good information here if I keep scrolling down here's some other good information drinking two glasses of 100 day food tips on breakfast and lunch what you can do at dinner sleeping tips and then conclusion you guys can take little bits and stuff and put together your own article that you can submit to these websites so lots of really good information here.

 so here's what we can do let's just go over here and I'm gonna show you now the power of Google because this is what this video is all about how to harness the power of Google how we can use it so we don't really have to write anything I'm gonna show you guys exactly what I'm talking about on this next step so what you want to do is go over to Google okay everybody knows how to get to Google hopefully you know how to get to Google but just go over there or type in google.com you're going to type in Google Docs now some of you might be familiar with Google Docs it's just some free software it's kind of like Microsoft Word but it's actually right on Google it's on the cloud and this is really great so this is going to be another free resource on how you guys can harness Google and use it and use this software for free so you guys can make some part-time income right online I'm gonna show you exactly.

 how to do this so type in Google Docs once you do that you're gonna have some search results right here now you're gonna have the first search result what I would recommend is to come down here to the second result that just says Google Docs only and when you click on that that's gonna open up and go right to Google Docs or maybe you already have some documents that you're using with the Google Docs and that's totally cool but what we want to do is create a new document.

 so what we're gonna do is down here on the bottom right there's gonna be like a little plus symbol and if I hover over that it's going to say create new document okay so all we have to do is just go ahead and click on that boom right there and that's gonna open up a new document right inside here and so now we have the ability to start from scratch to create something okay and I'm gonna show you the magic secret right here you guys have been waiting for this on this video I'm gonna show you exactly how this works so here's what you do here's what you do for Google okay come right up here to the very top and click on tools and then right down here where it says voice typing okay so click on voice typing now there's gonna be a little microphone that's gonna show up on the screen.

 so if you're looking at that say what am I gonna do with that well I'm gonna show you guys step-by-step exactly how this works okay all you have to do is you can just click on that microphone and you can speak out what you want the article to say okay you can just speak out the words instead of writing the words and this goes by really really fast so let me go ahead and show you an example on what this looks like I'm gonna do this live right now right on this video so you can see exactly what to do okay so here we go alright so what I'll do is click on this microphone now when that turns red then it's time to start recording and we can speak out our article okay so let me go ahead and do that right now be careful with how much exercise you do period exercise makes you hungry when you are hungry you eat and when you eat you put on weight because you eat more calories than you burned exercising .

which then turns into fat period and just to let you guys know you can say words like period comma different things like that and Google will place those little characters in there for you just so you can have you know complete sentences and everything so it looks all nice and pretty so that's the power of Google and that's what you can do but also something else you can do is you can take little segments and you can just copy and paste now I don't recommend copy the entire post that probably wouldn't be really cool but maybe there's something in there that sounds really good and some advice that you've read maybe something like this like number five sleep as much as possible and don't wake up and eat and then go back to sleep so you could just take that line or just that sentence right there and I can copy that inter memory by holding down command C on the keyboard and that should be ctrl C on the PC I'm using the Mac and then so what you can do is come back over to the article and if you just want to continue this article and add more to it then.

 you can just go ahead and paste that right in there and then just compile and put together your own article with the information and the tips that you get over here from Quora so you can see this is really powerful and I have another bonus for you guys if you want to find other websites where you can get paid for posting different articles and different different things go over to Google and type and get paid to write articles very simple get paid to write articles and you're gonna find just a slew of different websites and links just like this one right here 14 websites that pay writers $100 or more so different little websites listed here this is 14 websites that pay writers a really good article there that I've already checked out but there's lots of good information if you want more resources and more different ways to make a part-time income at home which reminds me if you guys are looking to do something a little bit more full-time and there's something that.

 I want to share with you because this is exactly what I do but I didn't always do this I remember a few years ago I was struggling I was struggling to to really find out what is the secret what's the secret of making money online you know how exactly do you do it and so here's a picture of me this is in Southern Oregon I actually hide my garage my garage was my office so this is where I worked and just racking my brain trying to figure out you know how can I really scale things and not just get by just paying the bills but something where I could have a little bit of extra money to maybe go out and maybe just spend more time with my family instead of just being strapped down there you know to a job or or just strapped to my desk and really .

having no life and really not going anywhere and wasting a lot of time and I also I did waste a lot of money as well and I want to share this with you guys so what happened was is I got in touch with the right people that showed me exactly how to make a full time now get this a full time passive income right online now some of you might be going well what's a passive income a passive income is something where you can make money while you sleep while you're out and about while you're traveling you're out with your family you're on a road trip it doesn't really matter where you are as a matter of fact I woke up this morning and I looked at my phone and I had new money inside of my account well how how exactly do you do.

 that well this has changed our lives and I say our lives because it's my family's life you know this has worked so well asked my wife I said honey where do you want to go I mean you know we got this passive income thing going and it's working really well if you can move and live anywhere in the United States where do you want to go and she's like you know what let's go to Florida we want to be warm and you know we're tired of being cold wearing big jackets and stuff so we decided to come down here to to southern Florida and because this is where we we were and you could see the traffic conditions were not very good we had to have the kids inside several months out of the year and so we traveled clear across the United States and

 I was butis all out to be a lot of beautiful things it was just gorgeous it took about a week to get here and we finally arrived and I went from wearing like this huge jacket and full pants and everything wearing like shorts a you know t-shirt and some flip-flops I mean quite a dramatic difference from being up there up north you know up north it has its beauty but we just wanted to be warned be closer to the water and now we live 15 minutes away from the beach and it's just gorgeous out here the air is fresh and so but I wouldn't have been able to do all of that unless I got plugged in with some training that I want to share with you guys and I think you are absolutely going to love this so down below in the description of this video.

 this is your time this is your your chance right now I'm gonna give you this link okay I'm gonna post it down in the description of this video go ahead and click on that that'll take you over and you'll find another video a little video of me kind of explaining a little bit more on what this whole thing is about nothing to be scared about there's no obligation right now you guys just go over there and click on that link below that'll take you right over there thank me later guys and thank me later I have a lot of people that say mark why don't you tell me about well he said you just had to click on the link in the description it's been there the whole time it just you didn't click on it so and really nothing ever happens until you take action right.

 can we both agree on that that that nothing ever happens unless you take like you you can't get in the car unless you you know you can't walk outside unless you actually you know take the action to walk outside so take action now click on the link below in the description and I will get that information over to you right away if you guys want more videos about making money online how to work from home how to become an entrepreneur how to get out of the rat race and set yourself free get out of traffic and yes stop having some guy tell you what to do you guys can call your own shots and work from home be your own boss that's what we talk about right here subscribe now and I will send you an update in a notification whenever I come out with a new video you guys have an awesome day and I will see you on the next one alright peace out

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Legit Ways To Make Money And Passive Income Online - How To Make Money Online

   Did you know you can actually make money online? yeah that’s right, and all you need is a computer or phone with internet access. So in this article, I’m going to show you 10 websites where you can actual start making some side cash or if you are really serious, some good Money! isn’t that amazing! On some of these websites you can actually make as much as a 100 dollars a day or even more, and the best part is, you don’t have to quit your 9 - 5 job, you can make this money, working in your free time. On the internet, there are two distinct ways of making money. The first way is active income. With active income, its like your normal 9 -5 job. You only get paid for the work you do. If you do not work, you don’t make money, as simple as that. The second way is through passive income. This is my favorite method because, with active income, all you do is put in the work once, and the money in theory should keep rolling in, without you having to do any more work other then maybe pro

Post Simple Videos & Make $30,000/Month Make Money Online

        one thousand dollars a day right on YouTube just by posting simple videos that equals to about thirty thousand dollars a month this is h2o it's inorganic transparent odorless and tasteless and it's contained inside every living creature on earth in this video I'm gonna show you how you can earn $30,000 a month with h2o on YouTube step-by-step the very first thing you must do is go right over to welcome back guys my name is bi mark I create videos that show people how to make money online and if you subscribe right now I will send you a notification and an update whenever I create a new video so you don't miss anything and if you stay towards the end of this video I'm gonna share with you a bonus that will allow you to make even more money right on line warning results are not typical please use this at your own risk you may only make $200.  a day or maybe only $500 a day using this method use this at your own risk and please be careful before you proce

Earn $75 Your FIRST DAY Watching Videos Online -Make Money Online in 24 Hours

 seventy-five a day watching videos right online yep this is a baby lamb she's soft in warm and she will cuddle with you while you make money watching videos the very first step that you must do is go right over to this website it's at ww-well combate guys my name is I create videos that show people how to make money online and if you subscribe right now I will send you a notification and an update whenever I create a new video so you don't miss anything and if you stay towards the end of this video I'm going to share with you a bonus that will allow you to make even more money right on lime important disclaimer most people only make a few dollars a day watching videos well this is because they haven't watched this video 99% of the people who closed or skip through my videos do not make much money at all so make sure to watch this video all the way through to the end what would it be like to make money watching videos I mean most of us are watching videos on the