Skip to main content

How To Make $100 to $200 Per Day On Google Maps Make Money Online


one hundred dollars a day with Google  Maps yep  no experience required you can start today  these are matches  these make fire I'm gonna show you on  this video how to make 100 to 200  dollars a day using Google Maps so you  can fire your boss and make money online  the very first step is to go right over  to welcome back guys my name is big mark  I create videos that show people how to  make money online and when you subscribe  right now I will send you a notification  and an update whenever I create a new  video so you don't miss anything and if  you stay towards the end of this video  I'm gonna share with you a bonus that  will allow you to make even more money  right on line  warning results are not typical please  use
this at your own risk you may only  make fifty dollars a day or maybe only  eighty dollars a day using this method  so please be careful watch every second  of this video and if you do you'll learn  how to make one hundred to two hundred  dollars a day by the end of this video.

 using maps and exactly how to make a  full-time income without leaving your  home how to make sure you have a  consistent daily income coming in  there's an old hidden secret that Google doesn't want you to know about this is a  loophole in the map system the map  locations you find provide data to outside sources that are ready to send  you money through the internet now some locations have an empty result but 90%  of the time you'll get a hit and walk  away with a nice deposit directly into  your bank account it's an old trick  that's  works today and you'll receive  step-by-step instructions right on this  video so all you have to do now is imagine what you will do with all the  extra time and freedom from using this  method your life and circumstances are  about to change.

  so get ready listen closely because this  video is about to begin  the very first step is to make sure that  you have a PayPal account since this  will be how you're gonna start to  receive your money now you could receive  your money with a check but I don't know  if it was me I like PayPal money it's  faster I can access it very quickly so  make sure you have a PayPal account  before you proceed the next step is to go over to Google Maps and what you want  to do is browse to your current location  this is going to be the most profitable  area on the map I highly recommend that  you install Google Chrome since we're  going to be installing a Chrome  extension during this video the next  step is to go to google and type in  chrome webstore and you should find this page right here now what we're gonna do  up here where it says search extensions  go ahead and type in Facebook pixel  helper just like that and it's going to  be the top result right here Facebook pixel helper now you don't have to use  Facebook when using this method what  we're gonna do is install this Chrome  extension.

 that's going to help us spy on  different web pages without the owners  even knowing about it so you can almost  look at it like you're a secret agent  going out there and looking at  information on web pages without the  public even knowing it so the next step  is to make sure that you come over here  and click on the install button to  install this extension  into the Chrome browser so after you've  done this go right back over to Google  Maps and go back to your local city this  is going to increase your chances of  making this whole thing much more  profitable okay now what we're going to  be doing here is we're going to be  searching for local businesses  but not just any local business very  specific local businesses that are  willing to pay you large amounts of  money every single month now those  businesses I've already written down  here for you so here is a list we have  dentists accountants or CPA or tax  preparation we have auto repair shops.

 we  have a plumber and we also have a  chiropractor so pick out which one that  you want to use now for this video I'm  going to choose dentist so here's what  you want to do go to your local city wherever you are and type in whatever  feel that it is so in this case I'm  going to be using dentist  and I will put Portland Oregon  so I'm putting dentist my city and the  state and as soon as you have that go  ahead and press enter  now it's very important to look at this  and to realize that every single red  marker on this map is high income  potential we have a huge opportunity  here to earn several thousands of  dollars every single month and I'm gonna show you exactly how to do it  right on this video I'm gonna walk you  through everything so first .

we must pick  a business so we've got several dentists  here in the area so all we have to do is  first just pick one so what I'm going to  do this one right here Laurelwood  dental I'm gonna go ahead and click on  that now as soon as you click on a  business you will see that information  appear over here on the left side now  usually for most of these businesses  they have websites so down here in the  information you should see this little  globe icon and then right next to that  you should find the website of this  business now what you want to do if  you've installed the Chrome extension  for the Facebook pixel.

helper if you've  already done that then you're ready for  this step so go ahead and click on that  website there that's going to bring you  directly over to the website of the  business so we can look around here but  here's the most important thing we want  to see if this business is currently  driving traffic from Facebook using  Facebook Ads and the way to detect and  to know that is to use the Facebook  pixel helper which is currently  installed on my browser now that's right  over here I have that installed so I  will go ahead and click on that now if I  click on that extension it tells me that  there are no pixels found on this website so that means currently this  company is not driving traffic from  Facebook and they're not utilizing  Facebook Ads  now if they were using Facebook Ads to  drive traffic it might look something  like this here is another company  in Portland for dentistry and if I look up here on the Chrome extension now it  says that there has been one pixel found  on this page so if this is the case it  looks like they already have someone  managing their advertising so then.

 I  will simply just go ahead and pass on  this business but here is the next step  that you guys can do now let's go back  over here to Google Maps now surely this company here does not have a Facebook  pixel on their page so now all you have  to do now is go through the different  businesses and make a list of all the  companies in your local area that do not  have facebook pixels because this is an  opportunity for you to approach that business and let them know that you can  manage their Facebook advertising for a  small fee every single month you can  tell them whatever price that you want  and you can say it's completely hands-off they don't have to they don't  have to do anything you can handle  everything for them they can go on about  their business and all you're going to  do for them is to double and quadruple  the traffic to their website so they can  get more business so that's what it's  all about now I know what some of you  might be thinking well I don't know how  to manage Facebook Ads.

  I mean I don't even think I know how to  manage Facebook Ads  here's something that you can do go  right over to Fiverr this is over at  fiverr.com and you can hire someone on Fiverr to manage the ads for you for a  very small cost so let's just say  starting at $25 if you can hire someone  to at Fiverr to manage your ads and  you're charging $200 a month for whatever business that you've selected  well that's a hundred and seventy-five  dollars profit or if you're just getting  started and you want to get your feet  you can charge the company a hundred and  twenty-five dollars and take away a  hundred dollars profit now to reach out  to these local businesses there's a few  ways that you can do it you can go over  to their company website you can call  the phone number on their website now .

I  understand that some of you may not be  comfortable doing that and that's okay  you can scroll down to the very bottom  the footer of the business website and  you can click on the contact button you  can email them and let them know you're  someone local that's willing to help and  they love working with local people or  you can go ahead and check out their  Facebook account go over to their  Facebook account and you can approach  them you're a real person that Facebook  is a pretty trust worthy website and you  can go ahead and click right here and  send them a message and reach out to  them so it's very simple it's very  straightforward anybody can do this but  you don't want to just stop at one  business go back over to the maps and  look at all the different local  businesses in your area  and write this list down of some of the  most profitable local services that you  can approach dentist accounting auto  repair plumber even a chiropractor they  would be willing to pay every single  month a small fee for having you manage their Facebook manager.

 account now when  it comes time to receive your payment  from the client you can tell them that  you will gladly accept a PayPal payment  or a check or maybe you can go down to a  local business and collect the funds  that way of course if you don't want to  meet them face-to-face you can simply  just have them send the money over the  internet any way that you see fit now I  understand a lot of you are going to be  a little bit nervous doing this because  you have to work with people you're  gonna have to maybe use Facebook a  little bit I know some of you like  Fiverr some of you don't like Fiverr  you've had mixed experiences with Fiverr  I totally get it and you know what this  really reminds me when I was struggling  and I was trying to find out different  ways to make money  online and I didn't want to use Facebook.

  I wasn't comfortable with that I didn't  want to have to meet people face to face  I didn't want to have to get on the  phone and talk to people I didn't want  to have to go in drive downtown in busy  traffic or do anything like that I  wanted to create a full-time passive  income that would allow me to make money  while I sleep and do it all while  staying at home and not having to talk  to anybody and I've learned how to do that as a matter of fact I plugged in  after months after weeks and months of  struggling now here's a picture of me  this is an old house and my my office  was in my garage this was in Southern  Oregon and it really wasn't until I  plugged in and hide myself and I got the  right training from the right people  that showed me exactly how to create a  full time passive income right on the  internet now a passive income is  something where you make money while you sleep so I woke up this morning actually  I had new money inside of my account.

  Thanks I love it I wake up I check my  phone to see how much money I have or  how much money that I've earned while I  have been asleep another way is you can  make money while you are out on vacation  while you are traveling with your family  I know there are several times when we  are out to dinner at a restaurant and  I'm out there checking my phone to see  new money inside of my account  well how is this possible well it's  amazing it happened and I'm living this lifestyle and it's allowed us to move  down here to southern Florida but it  wasn't always like this we were in  Oregon and it was cold we had terrible  traffic conditions I had to keep my kids  inside nine to ten months out of the  year and my daughter and my she wanted  to go outside and play and I said honey.

  I'm sorry it's  just the  weather conditions are just not right  and so I sat down one night with my wife  I said honey you know what this passive  income business is working so well now  we can pretty much live wherever we want  so where do you want to go and she said  well I want to be warm and and I want to  be warm too so we decided to move down  here to southern Florida and so what we  did is we packed the car now here's the  last day that we left I got this big  jacket on and it took this is the last  day we're in Oregon but but it was cold  and it took about a week to travel clear  across the country and so I went from  wearing this big jacket and these jeans  to now waking up and wearing like shorts  and a t-shirt and flip-flops and so  things have drastically changed for my  life I'm living that laptop lifestyle.

  you know I don't know where you are in your life right now I don't know if  you're doing the nine-to-five you want  to break free have more time and freedom  to do what you want to do there's  something that I want to share with you  right now something that has changed  things around for me and and I think it  has the potential to change things  around for you as well down below in the  description of this video there is a  link there if you click on that that'll  take you over to another page and you'll  find another video of me explaining what  this whole passive income thing is all about.

 so you guys can check that out so  check out that link below right now and  what I'm going to do is I want to get  that information over to you right away  hey if you guys got some value on this  video give me a thumbs up I would  appreciate that and if you guys want  more videos about making money online  working from home how to get more views  and subscribers on YouTube so you can  break free from the nine-to-five work  for yourself it's all right here  subscribe now and I will send you a  notification and an update whenever  to create a new video so you guys don't  miss anything you have an awesome day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Legit Ways To Make Money And Passive Income Online - How To Make Money Online

   Did you know you can actually make money online? yeah that’s right, and all you need is a computer or phone with internet access. So in this article, I’m going to show you 10 websites where you can actual start making some side cash or if you are really serious, some good Money! isn’t that amazing! On some of these websites you can actually make as much as a 100 dollars a day or even more, and the best part is, you don’t have to quit your 9 - 5 job, you can make this money, working in your free time. On the internet, there are two distinct ways of making money. The first way is active income. With active income, its like your normal 9 -5 job. You only get paid for the work you do. If you do not work, you don’t make money, as simple as that. The second way is through passive income. This is my favorite method because, with active income, all you do is put in the work once, and the money in theory should keep rolling in, without you having to do any more work other then maybe pro

Post Simple Videos & Make $30,000/Month Make Money Online

        one thousand dollars a day right on YouTube just by posting simple videos that equals to about thirty thousand dollars a month this is h2o it's inorganic transparent odorless and tasteless and it's contained inside every living creature on earth in this video I'm gonna show you how you can earn $30,000 a month with h2o on YouTube step-by-step the very first thing you must do is go right over to welcome back guys my name is bi mark I create videos that show people how to make money online and if you subscribe right now I will send you a notification and an update whenever I create a new video so you don't miss anything and if you stay towards the end of this video I'm gonna share with you a bonus that will allow you to make even more money right on line warning results are not typical please use this at your own risk you may only make $200.  a day or maybe only $500 a day using this method use this at your own risk and please be careful before you proce

Earn $75 Your FIRST DAY Watching Videos Online -Make Money Online in 24 Hours

 seventy-five a day watching videos right online yep this is a baby lamb she's soft in warm and she will cuddle with you while you make money watching videos the very first step that you must do is go right over to this website it's at ww-well combate guys my name is I create videos that show people how to make money online and if you subscribe right now I will send you a notification and an update whenever I create a new video so you don't miss anything and if you stay towards the end of this video I'm going to share with you a bonus that will allow you to make even more money right on lime important disclaimer most people only make a few dollars a day watching videos well this is because they haven't watched this video 99% of the people who closed or skip through my videos do not make much money at all so make sure to watch this video all the way through to the end what would it be like to make money watching videos I mean most of us are watching videos on the